Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turbo Buicks are a thing of beauty and performance that I LOVE.....well when they aren't making me hate them....you know when they are running good I love them but when they do stupid shidt and have problems that can't be figured out I freakin HATE THEM.....but for the most part I like them and enjoy them except when I'm being aggravated to death by them then I don't like them but I can't bring my self to burning it to the ground because I know how much I love it when its running right.....so I like them kinda mostly :confused:

·
Doin' the stanky leg!!
1,240 Posts
Speaking of Buicks I went fishing Sunday and filled up an ice chest with Specks and Reds. 22 Specks and 5 Reds over 20 inches one of which was 30 inches, and the sunburn to go with it. four one gallon size zip lock bags of fillets. oh yeah.

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
Turbo Buicks are a thing of beauty and performance that I LOVE.....well when they aren't making me hate them....you know when they are running good I love them but when they do stupid shidt and have problems that can't be figured out I freakin HATE THEM.....but for the most part I like them and enjoy them except when I'm being aggravated to death by them then I don't like them but I can't bring my self to burning it to the ground because I know how much I love it when its running right.....so I like them kinda mostly :confused:
I kinda feel the same way about my wife :D

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:

That's more of a blubbering diatribe than a statement.

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
getyousome said:
Speaking of Buicks I went fishing Sunday and filled up an ice chest with Specks and Reds. 22 Specks and 5 Reds over 20 inches one of which was 30 inches, and the sunburn to go with it. four one gallon size zip lock bags of fillets. oh yeah.
I haven't made a Saltwater trip yet this year. I have however been stocking up the freezer with catfish from Lake DesAllemands and the Saltwater Diversion canal by river road. :yup: I caught a blue catfish bigger than 30 inches on a fly rod :eek!: ...needless to say I had to make a trip to Academy Sports to replace a broken fly rod. :dunno:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I know exactly how you feel. I was killing time at work last week so some co-workers and I each came up with a list of things we hate and things we love. My 1986 GN made both lists. :eek!:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
...needless to say I had to make a trip to Academy Sports to replace a broken fly rod. :dunno:
And yet, showing the reader no mercy yet once more, you went ahead and said it. :rant:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
That was also needless to say. Pretty much everything you say is needless. :cool: No wonder The Radius Kidney dumped your sorry a$$..

·
8,392 Posts
getyousome said:
Speaking of Buicks I went fishing Sunday and filled up an ice chest with Specks and Reds. .
what's that? fish? :dunno:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gothmog said:
what's that? fish? :dunno:
Oh my goodness man you don't know what Specs and Reds are? Speckled Trout and Redfish is what he is talking about. I forget not everyone is blessed to enjoy the Sportsman Paradise we Louisianians call home. :usa:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:

You're neurotic. :yup:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Keep your sexual comments to yourself!!!! :mad:

·
8,392 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
Oh my goodness man you don't know what Specs and Reds are? Speckled Trout and Redfish is what he is talking about. I forget not everyone is blessed to enjoy the Sportsman Paradise we Louisianians call home. :usa:
city boy :dunno:

·
Post Ho
3,628 Posts
getyousome said:
Did you catch a buzz? :alcohol:
That is usually the best part of fishing.

·
Village Idiot
2,543 Posts
gbsean said:
I kinda feel the same way about my wife :D

Yea, but you can't legally lock her up in the garage for six months. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts