Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what a Fun filled weekend without the "Big Momma" around. She left on saturday to Newport RI with 3 of her girlfriends. So I have my 2 boy (7 & 1 1/2) all weekend.
So I pack up the boys & Pop & head to ETown to catch some EFI shootout & pick up my convertor & to route Richie on. Well I'm on my way down & Richie say his wastegate crapped out on him, but he's gonna stay. So we get there & watch a little racing & watch the MAGNA boys Kick but. Nice day overall a little hot for the baby, but he had Bannings pretzels to keep him happy. ( Thank you) Thanks to Rich to for getting my T/C
So we hung out for a bit longer & headed home. Took a few shots with a monster truck & split.

Sunday rolls around & the babys up early ( 6:40 ) So play around a bit go get breakfast & then the fun begins.
The older one Nick wants to ride his motorcycle & go kart. Jake (baby) will get in the push car. Well after a 1 1/2 hr of riding, the Baby wants to drive. I let Nick drive him around & then It happens.........THE FUN POLICE SHOW UP.
WOW my but still hurts from getting chewed out. You can't let Nick drive him, BLAH BLAH BLAH. I said Honey he's only going like 5 mph & It's not like he's driving under the influence. Geez. Well that it, partys over....Put the toys away & went to boston market.

Heres some pics.

Attachments

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Buusssteeddd! Shoot, I'da done the same thing... If I had kids that is. :)

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Figures.
Maybe a helmet for the little guy would have shut up the fun police? :dunno:

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
Holy Jr. Platehead! :eek!:

·
Save me from myself!
3,115 Posts
This reminds me of this story when I was 5:

My dad bought me my first motorcycle. It was a yamaha YZ50. He had me practice a bit before my mom got home. When I got home she about flipped, but she calmed down when he told her how well I've been riding it. Then when it was time for her to watch I forgot how to stop and ran into our Chevy Celebrity, bounced off like a pinball, then hit our barrel shaped planted and fell off the bike. Meanwhile the bike kept going into the road where it was almost hit by an oncoming car. To this day I think my Dad thought I did it on purpose to make him look bad. :D

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Who the heck let you buy a Buick, Bishir? :crazy:

Jimmy, Bring the boys down for a visit! We will play with chainsaws, atvs, and top it off by giving them a goat to ride. Make for some good photo opps! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The little one wanted to drive this truck..He wanted no part of the tire.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts