Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gonna seak out the collective wisdom of the board. i have search the forums and not seen my exact problem. My Airconditoner will not blow on the lowest setting or the highest seting but works fine on the two intermediate settings. Is this a Controls issue, a cable/line issue, a blower motor issue, a electrical/relay type issue or the relitively universal Vacuum issue? nothing else seems to be effected on the car everything works fine. so Vacuum i tend to want to say no but i am not as well hearsed on this ole' beauty as i would like to be. :dunno:

Any help or direction to search would be appreciated! thanks guys and gals.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am gonna seak out the collective wisdom of the board. i have search the forums and not seen my exact problem. My Airconditoner will not blow on the lowest setting or the highest seting but works fine on the two intermediate settings. Is this a Controls issue, a cable/line issue, a blower motor issue, a electrical/relay type issue or the relitively universal Vacuum issue? nothing else seems to be effected on the car everything works fine. so Vacuum i tend to want to say no but i am not as well hearsed on this ole' beauty as i would like to be. :dunno:

Any help or direction to search would be appreciated! thanks guys and gals.
Sounds like the blower motor resistor in the heater box it self it controls the speed of the blower fan it is a bunch of small coils with a plug on it usually 1 or 2 of the coils goes bad look on the forum for location held in with 2 9 mm screws

1 - 2 of 2 Posts