Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any for sale or know a vendor where I can order? The nipple where the high pressure switch connects to broke clean off mine. :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,008 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have used a set if your interested let me know thanks.:cheers:
Need to see them first Dan. Bring them with you next time in you're in town and we'll meet up. I still have an ECM if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Lines

Need to see them first Dan. Bring them with you next time in you're in town and we'll meet up. I still have an ECM if you're interested.
Sorry i don't go to those Buick get together's and i don't need the ecm i have two already if you what them there yours $75.00 just come and take a look at them, If you car is a trailer Queen there not for you. just trying to help you out.:cheers:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Purchased one online

Brought one from Kirban similar to your Ebay item this summer. There were two small problems.
You have to powdercoated or paint the line, which is no big deal, I just left it as is.
The second problem is the bent metal part of the hose does not fit around the compressor mount. I had to cut the Y mount to L shape mount. The mount is just welded together, just torch it and it comes apart.
Either than that I cannot complain, since it works and all the fittings are tight and new.
If i can make it to one of the last weekend meets, I will be glad to show you.

·
blank
2,898 Posts
Brought one from Kirban similar to your Ebay item this summer. There were two small problems.
You have to powdercoated or paint the line, which is no big deal, I just left it as is.
The second problem is the bent metal part of the hose does not fit around the compressor mount. I had to cut the Y mount to L shape mount. The mount is just welded together, just torch it and it comes apart.
Either than that I cannot complain, since it works and all the fittings are tight and new.
If i can make it to one of the last weekend meets, I will be glad to show you.
And Kirban doesn't think this is a problem?

I'm sure Street Brothers can make you an new one/rebuild but I've never got out of their shop without a kilobuck.

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Anybody have any for sale or know a vendor where I can order? The nipple where the high pressure switch connects to broke clean off mine. :D
Every 100 pounds is a tenth of a second...keep going...there's lots more you can throw in the garbage can than AC lines.

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Every 100 pounds is a tenth of a second...keep going...there's lots more you can throw in the garbage can than AC lines.
I'd rather weigh 50 lbs & have COLD AC! :wink:

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
I'd rather weigh 50 lbs & have COLD AC! :wink:
David,

I agree, I have AC on both of my cars and I wouldn't ever consider removing it from either one. GM put it there for a reason (so that we would be cool in the staging lanes) and I am not about to remove it. :cheers:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
The old R-12 Freon with a top up 5-6 years ago is So Cold the Fan is rarely ever set to full speed. No matter how hot outside within 5 mins it's just too cold!! :yup:
On a full time Race car for sure dump it but on a cruiser No Way that I could ever say I was comfortable when it's 80's-90's outside and sitting on blacktop! :eek!:

·
HIGHWAY STARS
206 Posts
BRAND NEW Powdercoated GM Licensed AC Lines - IN Stock

NOW IN STOCK at Highway Stars . . .

GM Licensed AC (Air conditioning) lines

Highway Stars spends the extra time & money to make a HIGH END QUALITY PRODUCT!

The Highway Stars product features:

Black POWDERCOATED

Made with CORRECT BARRIER HOSE

FITS CORRECTLY
No Cutting the Y mount to L shape mount (cutting - re welding has to be done to aftermarket sets that are being sold on the internet).

GM Licensed with GM part number

Comes with Convoluted tubing like original lines did from the factory.

Multiple installations already done in FLORIDA at KDK Performance
407-298-2706 Give them a call, ask for Rob or Kevin

We expect a slight price decrease in September.
LINK:

AC Compressor Line set - Black POWDERCOATED(1st PRIORITY air shipped batch $199)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
AC LineSet

I've got a nice used set available $100. Located in Mississauga.
No exchange rate / shipping charges or HST on these . :wink:

LKM if you're interested. :dunno:

dave

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Wow, i got mad one time from tripping over all kinds of GN parts and there happened to be a big dumpster about 50 feet away where i was at storage.........guess where alot of gn parts including ac lines/compressor etc etc went?
Never thought just those ac lines would bring up to $200!
Oh well, that was at least 10-15 years ago....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts