Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone knows about this 1989 TTA with a built S2 (800 rwhp) from the other thread? all done up and right 14k original miles and never raced and won 2 in a row world class show. No A/C but has a functional heat and defroster. The TTA has Wilwood brakes all around and coil over suspension to boot:D maybe convert it to Pro-Efi ecu so it can run both e-85 and pump gas? I've heard that e-85 is healthier on engines even on high horsepower application.

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Thats a really nice car with alot of money poured into it. :headbang:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tta

Are you crazy lol... :wink:

For less than what he is asking Paul can transform the TTA in your sig to annihilate that one.
he he he not lookin to buy bro just inquiring, the Doc can make my lawnmower faster than a Veyron :D The guy was askin $40k it's a lot of dough!

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
I ran into this guy last yr at BPG TTA reunion, at the car wash. This car looked amazing.... and sound even better, decent guy, down to earth.

Chuck

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
I wonder what it would actually run in the 1/4 mile. :dunno: NOT the "woulda, coulda, shoulda's". I thought he was goin to do some racing with it from reading the thread on the build up. Sure is purdy :D

·
aka Street Lethal...
268 Posts
Grumpy said:
I wonder what it would actually run in the 1/4 mile. :dunno: NOT the "woulda, coulda, shoulda's". I thought he was goin to do some racing with it from reading the thread on the build up...
All we got from him was an upload featuring Birdy from PAS I believe, and everyone was scratching their heads waiting for something else, anything else, but not even an idle clip, which is surprising because allegedly he is a big time street racer... :dunno:

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
All we got from him was an upload featuring Birdy from PAS I believe, and everyone was scratching their heads waiting for something else, anything else, but not even an idle clip, which is surprising because allegedly he is a big time street racer... :dunno:
well I think a time slip would def help sell the car. then I wonder why he would just sell it :cheers: Oh well ....

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
tta

His name is Dan and he is sellin it to buy a GTR after a friend of his gave him a ride on one. I offered him a roundtrip airplane ticket to look at a potential partial trade of mine but he didn't like it based on photographs viewing. We'll see what happens it's not meant to come home to NJ:D

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mutt

well I think a time slip would def help sell the car. then I wonder why he would just sell it :cheers: Oh well ....
hey Dan, how's your Mazda goin? have u run it yet?

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
hey Dan, how's your Mazda goin? have u run it yet?
well finally registered it a few weeks ago. Got the inspection sticker to so its ready to actually DRIVE on the street. I simply lost interest in it.(Just like I did with my stage 2 TTA). Been really busy even though I have been retired for years. I am busier now than when I had a JOB :sw: So throw old age, older parents, houses/cars to take care of, and just crap that gets thrown at ya when ya get old :D Getting a new knee next month to. BUT at least the car is getting used now. Russ is goin to use it for a few months while I get better. It will be ready in April to race :headbang:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mutt..

well finally registered it a few weeks ago. Got the inspection sticker to so its ready to actually DRIVE on the street. I simply lost interest in it.(Just like I did with my stage 2 TTA). Been really busy even though I have been retired for years. I am busier now than when I had a JOB :sw: So throw old age, older parents, houses/cars to take care of, and just crap that gets thrown at ya when ya get old :D Getting a new knee next month to. BUT at least the car is getting used now. Russ is goin to use it for a few months while I get better. It will be ready in April to race :headbang:
sorry to hear about the knee Dan take it easy especially during the recuperating period and therapy there's so much health care technology now it's unbelievable, good luck :cheers:

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
sorry to hear about the knee Dan take it easy especially during the recuperating period and therapy there's so much health care technology now it's unbelievable, good luck :cheers:
bad knee's go with old age an working for a living in construction. Had one knee done 3 years ago an was suppose to have this one done 2 years ago.. Ya get to a point where you have to take time off an do things like this. As long as it's as good as the one that was already done Ill be happy. 1st one was easy !!! a walk in the park. Dr said I heal faster an better because I was self employed :D

Oh I am already doin therapy now... Made it a lot easier the last time.

on another note. The Mazda has my interest back. :headbang:

"FlyinGN" are you talking the TTA stage 2 thats for sale ?? :dunno:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts