Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 87 Turbo T designer series for sale. It is loaded in as new condition. This car is extremely detailed and a nice street sleeper. This car will not disappoint, look at all others then come and see it for your self. There will be no test pilots or internet games . If you are looking for a perfect car this is for you but like all good things everything comes at a price. The ONLY thing I will consider on trade is a Grand National with a bar in it and a low 10 second time slip. I want to go faster and can't cut this car up.
$28700

For a detailed listing and pics see
https://www.racingjunk.com/Buick/181986813/1987-Buick-Regal.html

Attachments

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
WOW!
A beautiful car Kevin!
Lots of TLC, can't believe how clean it is. Great job with the detailing!!!!

The person who purchases this will be some lucky Guy/Gal.

GLWS

dave

·
Registered
637 Posts
Beautiful. If I had the cash laying around I'd pick that up in a heartbeat. Best of luck with the sale. I'm guessing from the AD you don't want to get out of the Buicks thought?

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
may help if ya clean it up before anyone looks at it :D BEAUTIFUL car !!!!:cheers:

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts
Impressive!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the compliments, yes this car was Jims from London and it was a blast just to purchase the car. It was fun to buy a car from a car guy.:cool: Not in a hurry to sell but the right trade might be fun.:yup: Might even sell the GN and do something totally different. Had the car out just for a cruise today, it is just such a fun car to own.

Kevin

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
I believe that was Grant's car, US do not use km's so it came from Canada.
Mike,

Grant's car was / is a T-top car and it had a LOT of aftermarket parts on / in it.

This car looks like Jim Lee's car from London. Jim used to have a GNX before this car.

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
I've seen the car at Kevins house several times...and the pics don't do it justice.

·
Scone Wizard
119 Posts
Yep I thought it was Jim Lee.. he used to keep that thing immaculate and it was always dialed in nice. He was on his game for sure. I wish we could all those ppl back and have one last Buick Day. :(

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep I thought it was Jim Lee.. he used to keep that thing immaculate and it was always dialed in nice. He was on his game for sure. I wish we could all those ppl back and have one last Buick Day. :(
Jim is still around and his new projects are even better. I was hoping he was going to buy another Buick and you never know.:yup: I can tell you this, buying the car was a blast :D I was at the track on the weekend and the nice thing is the place was packed and only one GN :headbang:

Kevin

·
Registered
783 Posts
Spotless! Good luck with the sale!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts