Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this car from the original owner. It is a very low option car with crank windows, manual locks and standard manual antenna radio. The car is equipped with a posi rear. There is a little rust starting in the bottom of the passenger door in the front and the drivers side floor pan (I am including a factory drivers and rear floor pan with the sale) It has never been wrecked. The car was painted about 15 years ago and is still presentable.

The interior is burgandy with buckets and console, the front seats are as nice as it gets, they have had covers on them since new. the dash has a split on the top at the seam (I am including an extra dash with it that is perfect as well) There is a small worn spot on the carpet by drivers left foot, steering wheel is real nice. Needs a headliner. The A/C blows cold, everything works...

The factory trans still shifts firm and has not been modified.

MODS
-engine has approx 60k miles on stock rebuild
-te44 turbo
-Houston 3" downpipe and Hooker exh
-42# injectors and Walbro pump
-Big neck stock intercooler

This is a great entry level turbo car with all the bolt on performance mods already completed! Its worth more in parts but I hate to do it. I dont think it will last long at this price.

$5800.00

More pictures to follow

Billy (410)643-1515
Located in Stevensville,MD

Attachments

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more pics, i didnt clean it up or try to make it look pretty!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill take trades too! cars, trucks, bikes???

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
couple more pics

I actually washed and vacuumed it yesterday, put about 200 miles on it! This is sincerely a nice driving, tight car that performs extremely well!

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
how about a 93 mustang lx vortex uppers lowers.ect.ect.ect.under 5000 miles documented it sat in a storage lot for a decade needs paint no rust.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Still have the car and do you see any problems driving it back to Florida.

·
T-Type guy
121 Posts
This is a very nice car for the money! GLWS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.