Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting my buick on the toronto forums first.If you have a friend looking for a buick this is the one to buy.

It is a solid roof car. Fully loaded with ac. The car has 68,000 km's.
The Motor was built two years ago with no miles on it.
The block is .20 over And it has a girdle which does leak alittle. Studded bottom end,arp'd.
It has a comp 212 cam.83 lbs injectors dfi 6.32 calmap. The heads are ported with big valves. The intake on the car has been welded with raised runners.
Big front mount intercooler with blow off. Two 340 pumps in the tank.
The convertor in the car is a art car 3400. The tranny is done with all the good stuff.The car has been lowered and has cross drilled rotors
The front rims are 18 x 9 simmons 265 35 18 rubber. The rears are 18 x 10.5 295 35 18
bf goodrich g force radial( Those rims cost me large)
The two front seats are recaro style rap around buckets.With a steering wheel.
It's a great cruiser with some jam when you step on it.

The price is $20,000.00 Canadian. Maybe step but i have double in it easy.
I have no time to enjoy it, with a family it's tuff.

My loss is your gain.

P.s i will be out of the area this weekend but will respond to emails
If you need pics.

Thank you

Thank You

·
Registered
257 Posts
Pics please, when you've got time

Cheers, Stuart

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
This car should go a high 10 with a proper tire and some c-16, its got some jam........

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will try to post some pics. My camera makes the file to big.

Does anyone know how to reduce the photo size.

Thank You

:cheers:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will be posting some pics tomorrow.

Thanks all for the interest.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Well.........!!!!!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry i cant get the size of the pic to come down.

The car is listed in the trader. There is a pic there.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Has anyone talked to this guy???? I've seen the ad in the trader but have not yet been able to talk to him. I've left a couple of messages on the week-end but no one called back. I'm still looking for pictures and details!!!!!! :dunno:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey there tire kicker stuie. The details are in the post. The pics are for people that want to buy, not fill there buick file on there computer with pics of mods.

Serious enquires only PLEASE.

No time for B.S

Im sure you understand.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Nice way to try to sell your car!!
I've asked for pics and called you twice and left numbers to reach me at.
Would I call twice and leave numbers if I wasn't serious?!
Some of the things I wanted to know aren't in your post....
Paint...is it original?
Lowered...how, whose stuff?
Big FMIC.... what kind?
Brakes...How big, what brand, upgraded calipers?

I've added a pic of my car for your file :D but don't use it to sell yours! :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Stuie said:
Nice way to try to sell your car!!
I've asked for pics and called you twice and left numbers to reach me at.
Would I call twice and leave numbers if I wasn't serious?!
Some of the things I wanted to know aren't in your post....
Paint...is it original?
Lowered...how, whose stuff?
Big FMIC.... what kind?
Brakes...How big, what brand, upgraded calipers?

I've added a pic of my car for your file :D but don't use it to sell yours! :rolleyes:

Great you posted a pic of your car, now everyone will complain about the Montecarslow exhaust pipes... :D :poon:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Oops, wrong pic, I was already slammed for those pipes, here's a pic of temporary fix till the 3" dual stainless is on :)
Stuart

Still, I don't like being told I'm wasting someones time, it WAS a serious inquiry
and wanted a little more info to see if I'd be wasting my time to even look at his car!

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Awaiting A Response ......

Johnzaza.....any reponse ? I remember you were selling GN front seats and I sent three PM's regarding them,and you did not respond to any :confused: :rolleyes: so I can see that you are really testing to see what you can get for your car and not really interested in selling it..... Stuie's initial reply was to get more info and right off the bat you accuse him of TIRE KICK'N....completely outline for someone who is trying to sell.Anyways GOOD LUCK selling your vehicle.....try eBay if your disatisfied with the local cliental....Stuie...I know guy in the Erin Mills area with a mint GN who is possibily considering to sell,if interested send me a PM and I can give you his number.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The seats you where enquiring about where sold. Straight up the reason i did not return your call on the seats is the fact that you stiffed someone i know with a mass air unit.You where supposed to pick it up on the weekend. That weekend was 3 months ago.

The amount of calls that i have had with questions answered, you have no idea. My cell phone bill will be about $400.00

So if i say serious enquire's it's not to be a ass. The next time i will not put that car in the trader. There are to many dreamers.

I hate selling stuff.

Sorry you feel that way.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Johnzaza.....any reponse ? I remember you were selling GN front seats and I sent three PM's regarding them,and you did not respond to any
Its weird how those things come around and bite you in the a$$ eh Rob. BTW, you still interested in my car??? After I pulled it out of storage early for you and took the time to meet..... I never heard back from you (after leaving a few messages) and that was almost 2 years ago.....oh well, I guess you are not interested.

Don't worry John, your car will sell, you just got to weed through the ball washers and tire kickers. I have been to a few cruise nights this year and you would be surprised how many offers you will get (glad I never sold it). Just an idea.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey Mike

Hey Mike....if you remember correctly Mike , you where the one that it was difficult to set a time with Sat. after Sat. , and veiwing 20+ Buicks I lost track who was who,then I ended getting the piano glass(aka quarter glass) off you ,you said they were new...yeah sure scratch from window tint,but I bought them off you anyhow figuring you needed the scratch and I would have a spare for a future roller GN.... and the work your car would have needed to get it to the condition I like my things was just not worth the time and money ,spoke to a few and didn't have the heart to tell you were dreaming for your asking price,anyways it turned out for the best for the both of us ...you kept your car and restoring it and I got my mint car :) :)

Mike60 try this link http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44923&highlight=manuals ....maybe this will refresh your memory,ecm had no part number or revision #....chasis was steel wooled for appearance :confused: should we go on Mike60....I really don't like pi$$ing around but let's get the facts out..... and Johnzaza ,your friend couldn't confirm if the MAF was working or not and my car wasn't on the road yet to try it on....I might give him a call now :D I could use a spare.

No hard feelings guys

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.