Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1987 Buick Grand National Drivetrain For Sale
Engine – Transmission – ECM – Wiring Harness – Direct Scan – MAXEFFORT Chip – Ported MAF - LAPTOP

Buick 3.8 Block. Correct Turbo Block Casting Number
Buick 2004r Transmission – Stock. Probably Needs rebuild. Correct High HP BRF internals.
Buick Wiring Harness – Cleaned up and labeled for easy installation
Buick ECM with MAXEffort Digital Programmable Fuel Management System

Everything is included on the motor except for the following:
Power Steering Pump
Belt Tensioner
Coil Pack Bracket (flat piece)
Throttle Body and dog house
A/C Compressor

Just to hit on some of the items that are definitely included in the sale:
Headers and Crossover pipe
Heads
Valve Covers
Main A/C accessory bracket
Front Cover, Oil Pan
Stock Turbo (no slop, recent rebuild)
Stock Injectors
Brand New 160* thermostat
Intake (blasted and painted factory aluminum)
Fuel Rail
Starter
FlexPlate
Crank pulley
New water pump
All EGR pieces
Coil Pack & Module
Turbo Return Line
Most sensors
Adjustable Wastegate on Turbo
Bosch 237 (45psi) Fuel Pressure Regulator
Syclone Intake Fuel Pump (If you need it)
Buick Downpipe (if you need it)

Transmission is complete including dipstick tube, dipstick, TV cable ect. Unknown condition (shift kit, race rebuild unknown). Stock converter is included. 2300-2400rpm stall.

Wiring harness is out of an ’87 GN donor car. It will be cleaned up and labeled. I will fix any weather pack connections that are damaged or missing.

Electronics: MaxEffort Digital Programmable Fuel Management System with Direct Scan and Laptop. Also included is a ported MAF for use with the MaxEffort Chip. Laptop is Digital HiNote P166. Perfect size laptop for the car and displays Direct Scan playback very fast.

Performance 12.1 @ 118MPH STOCK TURBO in my ’87 RX-7. Strong running motor with lots of life left. Just installed brand new steel timing set. Engine is currently in my ’87 Buick Grand National and runs great. Oil pressure is 30psi at hot idle with 10/40 oil. Zero smoke on start up or WOT. This means the turbo and intake seals are in great shape. I really don’t want to split up the parts because this setup will be perfect for someone doing an engine swap. The parts that are missing are not that difficult to come about. Some of the items a hybrid swapper probably will not even need (PS Pump, A/C, tensioner. I also have many other parts that I can make a deal on with the sale of this drive train. Things like intercoolers, GN radiator, GN driveshaft, some 4.1 blocks, Cams, Mini-Starters, 200AMP Alternators, Buick Shifter, lots of chips ect.

$3200 For Buick Turbo Drivetrain with Race Electronics. *Package Deal*
Contact Mike Savino – mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A>
Located in Orlando Florida

------------------

'87 GN - Stock Block, Stock Cam, Stock Turbo, Stock Heads, V4, MSD50's, TH DP, JayJackson 62mm TB, 16position MaxEffort Chip. 3680# with Driver
11.92 @ 111.77mph

'87 Mazda RX-7 w/GN Powerplant
11.15 @ 120 MPH
Visit : http://www.MisRed.com

mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A>

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts
1987 Buick Grand National Drivetrain For Sale
Engine – Transmission – ECM – Wiring Harness – Direct Scan – MAXEFFORT Chip – Ported MAF - LAPTOP

Buick 3.8 Block. Correct Turbo Block Casting Number
Buick 2004r Transmission – Stock. Probably Needs rebuild. Correct High HP BRF internals.
Buick Wiring Harness – Cleaned up and labeled for easy installation
Buick ECM with MAXEffort Digital Programmable Fuel Management System

Everything is included on the motor except for the following:
Power Steering Pump
Belt Tensioner
Coil Pack Bracket (flat piece)
Throttle Body and dog house
A/C Compressor

Just to hit on some of the items that are definitely included in the sale:
Headers and Crossover pipe
Heads
Valve Covers
Main A/C accessory bracket
Front Cover, Oil Pan
Stock Turbo (no slop, recent rebuild)
Stock Injectors
Brand New 160* thermostat
Intake (blasted and painted factory aluminum)
Fuel Rail
Starter
FlexPlate
Crank pulley
New water pump
All EGR pieces
Coil Pack & Module
Turbo Return Line
Most sensors
Adjustable Wastegate on Turbo
Bosch 237 (45psi) Fuel Pressure Regulator
Syclone Intake Fuel Pump (If you need it)
Buick Downpipe (if you need it)

Transmission is complete including dipstick tube, dipstick, TV cable ect. Unknown condition (shift kit, race rebuild unknown). Stock converter is included. 2300-2400rpm stall.

Wiring harness is out of an ’87 GN donor car. It will be cleaned up and labeled. I will fix any weather pack connections that are damaged or missing.

Electronics: MaxEffort Digital Programmable Fuel Management System with Direct Scan and Laptop. Also included is a ported MAF for use with the MaxEffort Chip. Laptop is Digital HiNote P166. Perfect size laptop for the car and displays Direct Scan playback very fast.

Performance 12.1 @ 118MPH STOCK TURBO in my ’87 RX-7. Strong running motor with lots of life left. Just installed brand new steel timing set. Engine is currently in my ’87 Buick Grand National and runs great. Oil pressure is 30psi at hot idle with 10/40 oil. Zero smoke on start up or WOT. This means the turbo and intake seals are in great shape. I really don’t want to split up the parts because this setup will be perfect for someone doing an engine swap. The parts that are missing are not that difficult to come about. Some of the items a hybrid swapper probably will not even need (PS Pump, A/C, tensioner. I also have many other parts that I can make a deal on with the sale of this drive train. Things like intercoolers, GN radiator, GN driveshaft, some 4.1 blocks, Cams, Mini-Starters, 200AMP Alternators, Buick Shifter, lots of chips ect.

$3200 For Buick Turbo Drivetrain with Race Electronics. Package Deal
Contact Mike Savino – mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A>
Located in Orlando Florida

------------------

'87 GN - Stock Block, Stock Cam, Stock Turbo, Stock Heads, V4, MSD50's, TH DP, JayJackson 62mm TB, 16position MaxEffort Chip. 3680# with Driver
11.92 @ 111.77mph

'87 Mazda RX-7 w/GN Powerplant
11.15 @ 120 MPH
Visit : http://www.MisRed.com

mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts