Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm justing posting this, because I've seen the car for sale. Its not my car, I just thought I'd post it in case anyone might be interested. There is a used car lot on the south side of Hwy #7 in Oakwood Ont (west of Lindsay), that has an '86 Buick Regal for sale. From the road, it looked a bit like a T Type, so I stopped by yesterday for a better look. According to the VIN, it was built with a code Y engine (should be 307 Olds), and the year code is a G (should be 1986). The car looks like it has a GN spoiler on the rear, a GN style hood, but with 455 emblems, and T Type style rims on it. It also has GSX emblems on it. Its probably someones idea of a performance car. Like I said, just posting in case anyone might be interested.

·
Jedi Motorsports
128 Posts
I also stopped and looked at this car. It has a built 455 under the hood, 400 trans with a brake 9" rear end with disc brake set up. Tubular suspension and its a southern body. I talked to the owner and he wants $8000 obo Fil you need to add this to your collection lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts