Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Broke!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car is light blue with a a nice black vinyl top and a dark blue interior. It says about 79,000 miles, probably 179,000. Nice shape for its age and no rust. Power everything, special lighting package, concert sound, touch screen climate control, etc. When I bought it it looked like the last time somebody tried to park it they hit a pole at low speed so I removed the front end and already bought a matching paint front fender and bumper (old one is still pretty good) so all it needs still to put a front end back on is a header panel and passenger side bumper filler. Passenger mirror needs to be glued back on or something as well. The heater and AC aren't working. No cracks in dash or tares in the interior. 3.8 V6 fires right up and I believe it's probably a 350 or 200c trans (3 speed). Brand new dual exhaust system. The last guy couldn't pay for this system so he surrendered the title and I bought it from the shop. This is a very good car and doesn't need much. I doubt you'll find a more optioned Regal in better shape. I wanted this to be my next project, but I need money for the engine before I'm ready for a car! Have title.

Asking $1100. I'm in 08080 South Jersey.

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
If it wasn't so far, I'd have that sucker sold right now prob. Regals are so popular here.

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
A car of that caliber down here would go for at least $1800 maybe with a good front end. :yup:

·
Registered
137 Posts
SS86 said:
This car is light blue with a a nice black vinyl top and a dark blue interior. It says about 79,000 miles, probably 179,000. Nice shape for its age and no rust. Power everything, special lighting package, concert sound, touch screen climate control, etc. When I bought it it looked like the last time somebody tried to park it they hit a pole at low speed so I removed the front end and already bought a matching paint front fender and bumper (old one is still pretty good) so all it needs still to put a front end back on is a header panel and passenger side bumper filler. Passenger mirror needs to be glued back on or something as well. The heater and AC aren't working. No cracks in dash or tares in the interior. 3.8 V6 fires right up and I believe it's probably a 350 or 200c trans (3 speed). Brand new dual exhaust system. The last guy couldn't pay for this system so he surrendered the title and I bought it from the shop. This is a very good car and doesn't need much. I doubt you'll find a more optioned Regal in better shape. I wanted this to be my next project, but I need money for the engine before I'm ready for a car! Have title.

Asking $1100. I'm in 08080 South Jersey.

That is a great deal!!! I could sell that car here in Houston for $2500 at least!!! :cheers:

·
old skool
3,738 Posts
when this car sells i need to put my 85 with a carb/turbo up next! my mom bought it in 89. it still has the window sticker in the glove box! sorry for the hijack!! :cheers: that is a good deal on the limited!!!

·
Broke!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Make some offers Texas guys! Apparently everything is bigger in Texas except the motivation to get a car shipped :D

·
Registered
703 Posts
Hi

Perhaps pics of the right front corner so people can see what the damage is and what is needed

·
Broke!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That would be something a smart person would do. What do you think I am! :D

I have a fender in a matching color and pinstrip from another 85 Limited, the original bumper, an extra straight bumper, grille, 2 bezels, 2 corner markers, driver filler. Needs header panel and passenger side filler to complete.

When I bought it

As far as I got :(

Frame and rad are straight. Rad is fine. Wasn't a hard hit and didn't hurt anything but cosmetics.

·
Broke!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
El Camino in the background is also for sale. Everything you can think of has probably already been done to it. 13000 for that :D

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Shipping ain't cheap dude. I can see if anyone round here is interested.

·
Broke!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Shipping would probably be $550-$750. If they're really worht so much down there then Maybe it would be worth it?? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts