Turbo Buicks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have this combo i love overkill uzi i am going to get this turbo at the end of the year,i will be getting agirdle too will be running car on 20pounds of boost just want a powerful street car anybody with this combo,i will run stock modded ecu see my uzi :D sign.mylast1

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
I guess it is good to have something to talk about. It seems to me that it is a mod that has more potential than the block does.

If you go to a BB version, it might help with the converter...maybe. Seems to me that as I added stuff to my car, even tho it is still streetable, it becomes less fun to drive.

If a 45/66 will take you to the limits of a stock block, I have not quite figured out the attraction to much larger versions. :)

Remember that it is airflow into the cylinder that counts so the larger turbo by itself will not allow you to run the same power but at lower boosts unless you do something on the receiving end that uses the capabilities of the turbo.

I would spend some time looking at compressor maps to see if you are going to end up with a combo that is in the surge zone at part throttle times, or not. Hope it works for you. :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts