·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
blank
2,898 Posts
Quote:
so its not the injectors leaking down its the fuel pressure regulator bleeding off into the intake manifold overnight causing the flooding

Yah, OK....

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
What's the Point of that Video??? :dunno:

Sure not a lesson on the fuel delivery system!! :rolleyes:

·
never under estimate ;)
129 Posts
hey! thats me 71stingray aka gnkidd.. i like making videos of my gn on youtube cuz all the other ones on there are just of mint cars and dont show people actually working on them or breaking stuff so i like people to see what they are really like. subscibe to my channel i post all kinds of random videos of car related **** and funny stuff..
still havent changed the regulator or driven the car i just picked up a 98 silverado for the winter and will probably only be taking the GN to the track next year

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts
Other people's children... :rolleyes:

You boy, need a mentor!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S59agjnZLUE]Gone In Sixty Seconds - Stealing a car - YouTube[/ame]

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts
Quote:
so its not the injectors leaking down its the fuel pressure regulator bleeding off into the intake manifold overnight causing the flooding

Yah, OK....
I actually had this happen... a leak in the diaphragm would bleed fuel through the vacuum line into the intake. Made the car run like ****.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeh man thats whats sick about your channel. :6:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts