Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All U GN people , :headbang: have ya blown any 5.0 off the road latey ??? Well I'm here to introduce myself ....so here I go..............I Love the Turbo Buicks they are like a Harley , they got a sound of their own that you can pick out miles away and smell , the exhaust smells like no other car. I have own a 1987 Grand National for 21 years now and have put 105,000 miles on it . It had 42,000 in 1992 when I got it . It was the only car I had at the time that was the only way I could afford it so it was a daily driver and I was at the car wash every day too I believe:D. Here's the bad news .... about 5 years ago I had my 2nd child hood and got into riding Dirt Bikes..... Motocross riding at that.....the first year I thought I was going to die, its a young mans sport for sure !!!! Anyways back to BAD NEWS .....I need MY ASS kick for this ........I let MY G.N. sit and don't drive it for those 5 years :eek!: Yeah I know .....who wants a kick at me first !!! But now I got my head on right and I 'm going to restore it from the ground up !!!! I'm 50 years young and I have been in AutoBody Repair all my life for a living , I'm ASE Cerified in painting and refinishing. So wish me luck and I'll be needing some help finding a few parts , See ya around

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Good luck with your car and post progress pictures as you go, we all enjoy seeing them and it encourages some of us to get off our butts and out into the garage!!! :yup::headbang:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts