Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
#321 Gnx F/S @Legendary MC

Was browsing through trader.ca and came across a GN for $94 900. This deserves a closer look I thought. This is a GNX,..#321 and it's for sale at Legendary Motor Car in Halton Hills/Milton area. 810 miles. You locals may want to slip in for a peek.

·
"BUICK'S finest BUICK"
525 Posts
Saw it in the trader as well. I would like to see it though. Still out of my price range but would like to see it.

Ps......Is anyone attending st. thomas tomorrow morning? Just trying to see who is attending!

Thanks guys

Have a great day!

Michael

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
They are on crack, trying to make huge profits,.......unreal

·
THE MILF MAGNET
6,590 Posts
I agree Norbs. Personally, I wouldnt part with my GN unless I was in a real financial predicament. :headbang:

·
Registered
74 Posts
GNX prices

The prices of gnx's are ridiculous!!!! You could buy 4 mint low mileage GN's or turbo t's for the price of 1 GNX!!!! I just don't find anything special about these cars to justify the prices people are asking considering they started life as one of the 20,000 plus gn's in 87. Just my 2 cents. Anybody else have any opinions? :dunno:

·
THE MILF MAGNET
6,590 Posts
With very few GNXs being built, it makes the car rather rare. Is the car worth almost six digits? If I had more money than I knew what to do with, I would probably purchase one. Barrett-Jackson has put these cars in the stratosphere and people like you and I will never have a chance to own one, let alone any other muscle car. Glad I bought my GN a few years ago before the prices got stupid. If people keep paying these ridiculous prices, then the prices will continue to rise. Who knows where it will end. :cheers:

·
"BUICK'S finest BUICK"
525 Posts
Hello everyone,

I went to see GNX 321. What a car. The car is immaculate with only 816 original miles. They are asking $94,900.00 ca. GNX 283 is not on the greatest condition. That is just my 2 cents. Damn i wish i won the lottery!

Michael :6:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts