Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, I have a small network setup in my house. I have been having somewhat of a problem with a new user popping up on computers. The user name is njue... It first popped up on my bedroom computer, and then my office computer. My wife told me when I got off work, that she seen him setting up his own account in my office. I could believe it, so I asked him to set up his sister (2yrs old) an account on his computer. My son is 3 years old, and does all types of stuff on his computer. I will have to add some videos for you guys to even believe it. The guy can type and read (some). His name is June, but for some reason he likes "Njue" better. :headbang: For now, I have added some pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
That is hilarious. It is amazing what kids are becoming capable of today. :headbang:

Jim C.

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
phil_long said:
hell naw. :confused: u betta watch out charles
LOL that is good, He's going to start changing your setting next..don't ask how I know :yup:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. About a month ago, I set put a password on his account, so that it would challenge him to do more typing other than when playing games. I found out about a week after that, that he had removed the password. This guy surprises me with something new everyday. He speaks English very well for a 3 year old and some spanish, counting, shapes, and some words. I really cant take any credit for teaching him much, besides building him a computer, b/c I was tired of fighting him off mine. :D lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.