Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
www.SuperbGraphics.net
Joined
·
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took this off my car I have never once taken the cover off the dump so I dont feel the need for it. Plus our local track says you have to have a muffler to run.

I think its stailess but not sure the welds are rusting a little but the rest of it is still very nice. Also has a new Gasket in it as of last month.

So here it is Photos and all.

Asking $50 Plus Ship Or Best offer since I have no clue what they run I could be high let me know. :dunno:

Also still for sale are the stock axles I take $75 plus shipping on them (Thats a deal see as how Rieder racing wants $80 each for stock axels!!! :headbang:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
thunderace31 said:
I just took this off my car I have never once taken the cover off the dump so I dont feel the need for it. Plus our local track says you have to have a muffler to run.

I think its stailess but not sure the welds are rusting a little but the rest of it is still very nice. Also has a new Gasket in it as of last month.

So here it is Photos and all.

Asking $50 Plus Ship Or Best offer since I have no clue what they run I could be high let me know. :dunno:

Also still for sale are the stock axles I take $75 plus shipping on them (Thats a deal see as how Rieder racing wants $80 each for stock axels!!! :headbang:

I maybe interested in the dump!!! I use to work in Dearborn Hgts. years ago on Telegraph rd. Do you Know Jim Suchy or Randy Yee??? :usa: :6:
 

·
Resident Idiot
Joined
·
11,462 Posts
I can not tell from the picture, but is that a 3" dump that would fit on a TH DP?
 

·
www.SuperbGraphics.net
Joined
·
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ROW87GN said:
I maybe interested in the dump!!! I use to work in Dearborn Hgts. years ago on Telegraph rd. Do you Know Jim Suchy or Randy Yee??? :usa: :6:
Might know them by face but dont know the names :dunno:

Let me know if your interested I dont have room to store parts right now cleaning the garage there will be more listed soon also
 

·
www.SuperbGraphics.net
Joined
·
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Orlando_87GN said:
I can not tell from the picture, but is that a 3" dump that would fit on a TH DP?
Yes it is a 3" Test pipe for a 3" down pipe mine is really 3.5" and they buggered up the end to make this fit another reason I took it off :cheers:
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top