Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this is connor, Marley Hay's son. Well my dad and i went out into Hanover last nite w/ a friend of my dads who has a 01 Camaro. We were crusin the strip and an 03-04 Cobra Vert rolled up along side of us. We went from a light and my dad pulled him like 4-5 cars. Then another 03-04 Cobra pulls up along side of us. We go and my dad and the Cobra are side by side till my dad hit third gear then we beat him by 2-3. Later an older GT pipes us off. So we line up beside him and go. We pull him by like 6-7 cars and he rode by and said "I dont know what i was thinking racing you!" It was priceless. Then another 03-04 Cobra rides by so my dad and i get in the car real quick and follow him. we get beside him and he doesnt want to go. So we get and front of him and he does a ricer fly-by. So we get on hit and let out ride by his drivers side door so he can hear the turbo. We get in front of him again and he does another ricer fly-by. I think he heard about the other 2 Cobra kills and didnt want any!!! :6:

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts
Sounds like a good time and some good kills. Glad to see someone from the Hay family posting. :D

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Goood Kills!!! Anytime a Ford goes down it's a good night! One day when you get behind the wheel of the GN Connor... make sure you smear that rear bumper in every Rustang's face you see! One of these day those Ferd owners will learn! :D :headbang: Sorry to hear you guys can't make Hoooperplooza :(

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I was looking foward to comin hoober but something has come up. My dad and i will be at englishtown on the 8th!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nice kills. I hear about your exploits the other night from the nut who dirves the red Z28. Was one of the Slowbras maroon with chrome cobra letters on the rear bumper? He was out Sat. night but didn't want to play :(

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Basicly the only thing he lost to was a galant off a light because of traction issues.

·
Registered
579 Posts
The galant was a very, very worked VR-4 and it was last year on my 275 nitto "slicks" (literally no tread left). I was realing him in pretty quick, but came up on traffic. He did take me that time, but told me later he wouldn't race me again cause he saw how fast I was catching him.

·
Village Idiot
2,543 Posts
n2hipsi said:
The galant was a very, very worked VR-4 and it was last year on my 275 nitto "slicks" (literally no tread left). I was realing him in pretty quick, but came up on traffic. He did take me that time, but told me later he wouldn't race me again cause he saw how fast I was catching him.

You Eisnerhower racer!!! :D Marley definately told me to watch out for the Galant. I know he has a hell of a reputation up there. It has beaten many an 11-12 second car. I've also heard they got an EVO now.

BTW I thought a girl with high heels drove the Galant? Or is that an urban legend? :dunno:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1of1547 said:
You Eisnerhower racer!!! :D Marley definately told me to watch out for the Galant. I know he has a hell of a reputation up there. It has beaten many an 11-12 second car. I've also heard they got an EVO now.

BTW I thought a girl with high heels drove the Galant? Or is that an urban legend? :dunno:
We've never seen the evo but yes doug a girl drives the galant but i dont no if she wears high heels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts