Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 24ft Classic Dominator XT trailer

I have a 08 Dominator XT for sale.This trailer was a special order . It is in perfect condition,no rust or even dirt on the undercarriage.The undercarriage has been under coated and the trailer has been stored indoors every winter.Included is a 2300 watt generator,small compressor,battery charger and a complete load levelling trailer system including a sway bar.Just back up and hook up to your truck and go.The interior and exterior are perfect with no damage or marks on the walls.Options include

-custom flooring
-extended tongue for R/V towing
-wired for roof mounted air
-upgraded cabinets including closet
-upgraded winch mount
- 12 volt and 110 lighting
-exterior Halogen lighting
-generator door
-7000 lb axles
-Aluminium Rims
-New matching alum rim and tire
-roof mounted vents (2)
-D-rings in the floor
-Small D-rings for pit bike

$12,200
For pics see

https://www.racingjunk.com/Used-Trailers/2665627/Classic-24-ft-Better-than-new.html

Thanks
Kevin:cheers:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
this is a steal...if it was in US I would pick it up...

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could be talked into delivering it:yup:I am looking for a new alum open trailer.If I could find a new alum I might be able to deliver the enclosed,buy a new open at the same time.

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
I would need to buy another truck after looking at the specs...4200# dry...add my Car 3000# plus equipment and supplies etc 1000# puts me over my 6500# safe towing limit with My Durango...

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trailer is 3800 dry.I toe with a chev 1500.It is ok at our local stuff BUT not sure what it would be like towing in the Pocano's:dunno:It is the nicest trailer I found when I bought:yup:.Thanks for the interest,any more questions feel free to ask

Kevin

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Is that a Hockey Stick in the closet! :wink:
Very Nice trailer! :yup:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I have to tell you that this trailer is absolutely beautiful! It is in better than new condition.
I saw it recently and was very impressed. Someone better grab this fast before it's gone.
It's one helluva deal!

GLWTS Kevin!

dave

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2008 24ft Classic Dominator XT trailer

I have a 08 Dominator XT for sale.This trailer was a special order . It is in perfect condition,no rust or even dirt on the undercarriage.The undercarriage has been under coated and the trailer has been stored indoors every winter.Included is a 2300 watt generator,small compressor,battery charger and a complete load levelling trailer system including a sway bar.Just back up and hook up to your truck and go.The interior and exterior are perfect with no damage or marks on the walls.Options include

-custom flooring
-extended tongue for R/V towing
-wired for roof mounted air
-upgraded cabinets including closet
-upgraded winch mount
- 12 volt and 110 lighting
-exterior Halogen lighting
-generator door
-7000 lb axles
-Aluminium Rims
-New matching alum rim and tire
-roof mounted vents (2)
-D-rings in the floor
-Small D-rings for pit bike

$12,200
For pics see

https://www.racingjunk.com/Used-Trailers/2665627/Classic-24-ft-Better-than-new.html

Thanks
If the trailer is purchased I will store indoors for free until the spring

1 - 8 of 8 Posts