Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we start working our planning for 2013, we (the MAGNA reps) would like to know if anyone has any ideas, suggestions, recommendations, etc for activities, new meeting locations, etc.

Last year we mixed things up by trying some new meet locations that worked out great - if anyone has suggestions for other locations, please let us know! The locations must be able to accomodate 10-25 cars and be in a relatively safe area.

Thanks!

·
Registered
947 Posts
activities..

A track rental, Hooberpaloozza of course but this time the club will supply the food and drinks, how about some kind of a car show to raise funds for a good cause? another track rental:D, a get together at Undercover Performance shop and maybe a dyno day too? anything fun to do, whatever.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
The green turtle in Aberdeen MD would be a good spot. It's a half mile off of I 95 exit 85. They have a good size parking lot.

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
The green turtle in Aberdeen MD would be a good spot. It's a half mile off of I 95 exit 85. They have a good size parking lot.
Do you mind if I PM you about this. I posted in the monthly GTG post that MD was looking for a new spot.

Thanks.

·
car crazy from birth
729 Posts
How about a "Tour" type event?
Could be anywhere from a few hours to a full day with various stops for eats (very important) or attractions along the way. I've been on a bunch of those with a friend in his "Horseless Carriage"-era cars - can be a lot of fun.

Mark

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I kinda dig Mark's idea. It would be great to have a meet a little further north in NJ...on a day I can make it. Hooberpalooza is a MUST. I have already planned vacation that week. It's the one MAGNA event I haven't missed yet.

·
Registered
947 Posts
activities..

How about a "Tour" type event?
Could be anywhere from a few hours to a full day with various stops for eats (very important) or attractions along the way. I've been on a bunch of those with a friend in his "Horseless Carriage"-era cars - can be a lot of fun.

Mark
that sounds good too and maybe hit a couple of cars and coffee meet then lunch somewhere:cheers:

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
More events in Maryland would be nice. Red Robin in Owings Mills or Green Turtle in Westminster both have ample room for cars.

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
More events in Maryland would be nice. Red Robin in Owings Mills or Green Turtle in Westminster both have ample room for cars.
Are you gonna be in Towson tomorrow? Would you mind touching base with me? I'd like to hear some of your ideas.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Are you gonna be in Towson tomorrow? Would you mind touching base with me? I'd like to hear some of your ideas.

Thanks.
Yes I'll be there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.