Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we had many public polls as to the Host hotel I am providing the information early

The Host Hotel for 2013 is The Newark Metropolitan Hotel

Boutique Hotel in Ohio Near Longaberger – Newark Metropolitan Hotel

the Rate is $90 per night and includes complimentary sit down breakfast and 1 drink coupon per person per room
The online booking code is BUICK 2013 or BUICK2013

This Hotel has 24 hour room service on site restaurant and Bar and is only 3.5 miles from the Hampton Hotel and has 118 rooms. We have blocked 80 Rooms and when we fill those up the additional rooms will also get the above rate.

This Hotel will also be the location for the meet and Greet block party BBQ. so get your rooms early.

This hotel also offers conference rooms and we have some tech sessions planed and information will be posted at a later date

This Hotel will have security provided, but we again ask that trailers be left at the track

When this Hotel is booked up the back up hotel will be the Hampton Inn... i have yet to talk to them about a rate and will post it as soon as I have information...

Lets fill all 118 rooms and have a HUGE BPG PARTY....

·
Where are my hands?
436 Posts
....only 117 now! Can't wait till next year!

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
....only 117 now! Can't wait till next year!
I'm already booked as well for next year at the Metropolitan!!! :headbang: As always it is going to be a lot of fun. :cheers: :yup:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
2013 BPG Event information

What is the Date for 2013??
Hey Kent,

The 2013 Event will be at National Trail Raceway Friday August 2nd and Saturday August 3rd.

You'd enjoy attending this event. It's no more than a 7hr drive from Mississauga. A ton of locals usually attend this too. :canada:

Lots to do........ with racing, car show, used parts & guest speaker / presentations + camaraderie over the course of the event.

Lots of Buick Parts Vendors are there too. :usa:
It's a virtual smorgasbord of Buick Parts (if you're looking for anything in particular).

Here's a picture of me with the "Highway Star- NOS4GN" Girls. :eek!:

I'm booking a room this week. :yup:

:cheers:
Dave

Attachments

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Room is booked! This will be much better with all the people in one hotel!! :eek!:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Good job Dave but I think Paul would have his hands a little lower! :wink:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Stereo Heartbeat!

I zoomed in a bit on 1KWIKSIX's picture:

Thanks Dave.

I was just listening to "Stereo Heartbeat"! That's my story & I'm stick'n to it! :wink:
At least you can't see where my hands are in this picture!

LOL

·
blank
2,898 Posts
Good thing you didn't have a heat attack there.
Morticians would have had a hard time wiping that smile off your face :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.