Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A used cobalt black 03 M3 and a black on black 2013 GTR is comin home with me next week.

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Congrats!!! Awesome cars. Hope to see you Sunday. :cheers:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
toys..

What's the plans for them,did you let anything from the stable leave.
nothin left the stable the M3 has a full bolt on gt40 and a full ProEfi with flex fuel already set up 650 hp with new SMG pump Angie from the shop will fly down to West Palm Beach tomorrow at 6am and will drive her home she volunteered btw and the 2013 GTR is a premuim black on black with 4k miles one owner since this past January $89k for MAGNA members only:D depreciated by almost $11k for 3 1/2 months.
the M3 will be here Sunday morning while the GTR will be drop off next Thursday from York, Pa

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Are you selling the GTR? You may have peaked my interest. I'll talk to you on Sunday.:wink:

·
Registered
128 Posts
That's good...this vette has me tied up,now the weather is starting to get nice it's gonna get a full wet sand and buff and good cleaning then hopefully it finds a new home cause I'm itching for that ls swap in my truck.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
toy..

Are you selling the GTR? You may have peaked my interest. I'll talk to you on Sunday.:wink:
It will be in the showroom Nick waiting for ya :D factory bonestock 2013 GTR does 10.80s on pump gas with full warranty.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
toy..

That's good...this vette has me tied up,now the weather is starting to get nice it's gonna get a full wet sand and buff and good cleaning then hopefully it finds a new home cause I'm itching for that ls swap in my truck.
LS1 the way to go for your truck bro

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Next time you need a volunteer to fly to Palm Beach and drive back a 650hp monster, throw my name in the pool....:yup:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
toy..

Next time you need a volunteer to fly to Palm Beach and drive back a 650hp monster, throw my name in the pool....:yup:
i was actually gonna do it myself but had a conflict in my schedule (Milville early Sunday) so Angie from the shop volunteered for the job gave her the plane ticket plus pocket money $600:D next time i have somethin like this i will post. She arrived this mornin and took the M3 to a car show in Campbell Field.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The 2013 GTR was sold before it was even delivered to the shop. It was sold $6k more than my asking price for this forum.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i was actually gonna do it myself but had a conflict in my schedule (Milville early Sunday) so Angie from the shop volunteered for the job gave her the plane ticket plus pocket money $600:D next time i have somethin like this i will post. She arrived this mornin and took the M3 to a car show in Campbell Field.
Nice! I think I have a new side job!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts