Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1989 TTA for sale. Mint condition with only 12,000 miles. 2 owner car brought up from Kansas two years ago. Still has the factory lexan T-tops, original goodyear gatorback tires, spark plug wires, owners kit with the decals. This car has a ton of paperwork and documentation. Has the typical cracked rear wing like they all do. Original paint, no accidents, original motor, leather interior still smells new with no wear at all. Vehicle has a ton of performance upgrades. Precision industries single disc 9.5 lock up converter with shift kit, 50 lb injectors, precision te63e turbo, stainless steel downpipe, complete 3 inch ATR exhaust system, razors alky control, turbo tweak chip, hot wire kit for the fuel pump. Car drives like a new one. Runs in the 11s with ease. Also included is a new pair of et street drag radials mounted on a pair of rear gta wheels. If you have any questions about the car, please pm me. Asking $23,000

Attachments

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts
Nice car... the only reason I would ever own an automatic F-body (other than my wife's Camaro ;) ).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts