Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling 1987 T Type Limited, belonged to a very good Corvette buddy who passed away recently. One owner 132,000 miles, great shape. He had the GM shop repaint the car several years ago, and the turbo has also been redone by the same shop a while back. Gray, Gray cloth interior, options include power windows, locks, rear defogger, limited slip rear, cruise, auto/overdrive, tilt steering. Frame is real good, light surface rust only, body has a few bubbles on the truck lid bottom, otherwise real good. Everything works great except power antenna, and he had bought the replacement cable, which I have. A/C worked this spring, but leaks Freon-he used to have it recharged once in a while, doesn't blow cold now, so will need seals probably. Car had never been abused, I have known him for many years, he is about the only guy I have known who can get 25,000 miles out of factory Corvette tires, if that tells you anything! I'm Corvette savvy, but you guys really know these cars! Anyway, need to sell, asking $7800. I work long retail hours, but can usually be reached at home between 8-10pm Central @ 417-206-3713 Will follow up with pictures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts