1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Some did come with roll up windows.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
FWIW I ordered mine new in December 1986 with rollup windows.....no power locks and no cruise control. Still have the car and it's in the middle of a restoration after sitting for 8 years.

·
Addicted to BOOST
810 Posts
My 87 GN has manual roll up windows, no power locks... but is equipped with just about every other option, including the UX1 Concert Sound II 5 band equalizer with a fixed mast antenna. An option combination that Denis Kirban says doesn't exist, but is correct for my car. It's also a Canadian car so there were only 1695 produced, and I have the K05 engine block heater that has never been used because the car is parked for the winter from October to May.

That's why my license plates say "RARE GN"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
I have a late build pretty stripped GN. T-tops, posi, tilt wheel, rear defog that's about it. I've seen maybe a dozen or so over the years with crank windows. I almost bought one with zero options. Was a hardtop with one option. Posi. Only had 8K on it too.. Should have grabbed that one. I love em stripped. Factory light weight! :)

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I have a late build pretty stripped GN. T-tops, posi, tilt wheel, rear defog that's about it. I've seen maybe a dozen or so over the years with crank windows. I almost bought one with zero options. Was a hardtop with one option. Posi. Only had 8K on it too.. Should have grabbed that one. I love em stripped. Factory light weight! :)

you and Huber need to stop cornering the greater Philadelphia turbo regal market- some of us other people would like to buy some of them

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
you and Huber need to stop cornering the greater Philadelphia turbo regal market- some of us other people would like to buy some of them
Bring your cash out! All of my junk is always for sale for the right money :D Hooper has a nice 86 hardtop he's selling! New bumper fillers too! Needs a little tweaking and loving but I think for the money and what your looking for you need to stop by and take a look at it!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I know the title says GN, but I have an 87 T with manual windows, no rear defrost, and is silver with maroon bench seat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts