Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This 1987 Buick Regal Turbo has the rare Limited Package plus extra option with only 77,xxx miles. The car is in great condition and has been well cared for. It has the original and very presentable burgundy paint, showing only minor wear. It has all original Turbo Limited badges which includes the 3.8 SFI Turbo badges on the hood and rear deck lid, "T" badges on the front quarters, front air grabber, and cornering lamps. Check out the beautiful limited package interior and luxury gray pillow-top velour with split bench seat, headrests, fold down arm rest, and deluxe carpeting. There is an electric sunroof, power steering, brakes, locks, power antenna, cruise control, R-134 air conditioning, digital dash, rear defroster, and dual side mirrors. The stereo is awesome with surround concert sound. The engine compartment is nicely detailed. This car has Buick rally wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A, raised white lettered tires. It has factory posi-traction and dual exhaust. The car is located in Baldwin, WI, 40 miles East of Minneapolis, MN. Price is $11,900. If you have any questions, please call me (Dave) at 612.987.1878. I do have additional photos that I can email.

Attachments

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
any mods? price? location?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After-market air-grabber with K&N air filter and appears to be some sort of performance chip, can send photos. The price is $11,900. The car is located in Baldwin, WI, 40 miles East of Minneapolis, MN.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
very nice! pics are tiny.. e-mail me some bigger pics! :wink: I wish it was a moon roof car! :cheers:

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
PhillyTurboSix said:
I wish it was a moon roof car! :cheers:

ummm Jim here put on my glasses :D ok Dan keep repeating ..no more cars ..no more cars ..no more cars :rolleyes: :sw: sure is nice :cheers:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Jim, It is a moon roof car. What is your email address, I can send you larger pictures. Thanks!

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
NICE car .. have any other shots of the engine and interior ?? send them to me [email protected] :headbang:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts