Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I've loved the Grand National for as long as I remember, but they've always been out of reach. Finally I managed to pick up an 85 T-type for a decent deal. The car is solid, but it needs some loving to get it running right. Hopefully with some help, I'll be able to figure things out by the end of the summer so I can get some enjoyable driving in!:headbang:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, I've loved the Grand National for as long as I remember, but they've always been out of reach. Finally I managed to pick up an 85 T-type for a decent deal. The car is solid, but it needs some loving to get it running right. Hopefully with some help, I'll be able to figure things out by the end of the summer so I can get some enjoyable driving in!:headbang:
Just picked up an 84 myself. I cant wait to get this thing going.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys just joined the site..

I also just purshed a 84 t type in very good shape for an incredible price. It was parked for about 4 years I just charged the battery it had and the sucker turned right away. Ive changed the oil (mobile one Full syn) and coolant. You can say this is my project car but i dont know where to start. I would want it to run better. what should i do first?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts