Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a an original dealer product manual in the original padded binder. It is in very good to excellent condition; some normal wear. This manual is the one that all the Buick dealer got in 1984 and were used to spec a car for a customer. This manual includes ALL Buick Models for 1984 including the Grand National T-Type and the other rare T-Type models. It even still has the original GN order sheet in it. Y'all know how rare these manual are, especially one from 1984.

I'd like to $125 including shipping for it, but I do have a little bit of room to negotiate.

Did I mention that I accept paypal, money order/cashiers check, personal checks, or even cash if you want to send it!!

As always, make me an offer I'm sure we can work something out!!!

If you want I can send pics of any part of it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
JohnGN:
I have a an original dealer product manual in the original padded binder. It is in very good to excellent condition; some normal wear. This manual is the one that all the Buick dealer got in 1984 and were used to spec a car for a customer. This manual includes ALL Buick Models for 1984 including the Grand National T-Type and the other rare T-Type models. It even still has the original GN order sheet in it. Y'all know how rare these manual are, especially one from 1984.

I'd like to $125 including shipping for it, but I do have a little bit of room to negotiate.

Did I mention that I accept paypal, money order/cashiers check, personal checks, or even cash if you want to send it!!

As always, make me an offer I'm sure we can work something out!!!

If you want I can send pics of any part of it!
I know there are guys out there that have restored cars that show them. This is the ultimate in artifacts and show material for your GN, T-Type, or Turbo Riviera. I'd keep it more myself except I alreay have one! Includes all fabric swatches, paint chips, vinyl top samples, option codes, anything you could ever want to know about your GN when it was new. Even has info and paint chips for the designer series cars of all models.

MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I SEE THAT NO ONE IS INTERESTED??? HOW ABOUT $75 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR??!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts