Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone interested in a set of GNX wheels? they originaly came off a gta they are stamped 2 front and 2 rear (you will need 1/2" spacers for the rear) they are in good condition. only one has a little curb rash that i have started to sand out and it will look like new. they all are black with clear on the aluminum (factory). i do not have lugs or center caps for them. I'd like to get $400 plus shipping or trade for a set of poston headers. I plan to have pics later this week.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pic is not so great but this is the wheel with a little rash

Attachments

·
old skool
3,738 Posts
wish you were closer! shipping would suck!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tony, check with UPS. I shipped 4 wheels to Kirban's in P.A. for like $14 a wheel. Just put them in wheel boxes from a tire shop. UPS will insure them for little to nothing also.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have the correct boxes for them and ups has automatic insurance of $100 per box. it might not be so bad.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Where in New York?? I might be close enough to pick them up...

·
Registered
13 Posts
do you still have the wheels for sale ?...................

JPN800 said:
anyone interested in a set of GNX wheels? they originaly came off a gta they are stamped 2 front and 2 rear (you will need 1/2" spacers for the rear) they are in good condition. only one has a little curb rash that i have started to sand out and it will look like new. they all are black with clear on the aluminum (factory). i do not have lugs or center caps for them. I'd like to get $400 plus shipping or trade for a set of poston headers. I plan to have pics later this week.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes still for sale , i just have been busy. i'll try to get pics of each wheel tomorrow.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sold :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts