Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a problem gouging thru the factory hoodliner with the up pipe due to the 1" spacer im running. We cut out the center beam in the hood to gain some more clearance and the new hood liner glues into place so it forms to the underside very well. We'll see how long the 3M #80 adhesive lasts. When you order the hoodliners he sends you the stickers for it as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
I bought one of these but I didn't put it on because I was unimpressed when it came. If yours turns out good I may do mine.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Looks legit!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
I can't wait to see it in person on the car. I only paid $85 for mine.
Does it look as good in person as the pics?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea it looks fine, its a styrofoam material that has a flatter finish on the visible side, the only thing thats a bit difficult is putting the stickers on, i messed up on the 6 so its creased a bit. For me this was the only option

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Thanks. I really won't to do it but I'm afraid ill F it up.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Sears hardware and Ace Hardware sell them too. I just went and got some GM 's out of a yard much cheaper and work better. Im really curious to see what that foam does next to the heat from the turbo?

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Did I miss something here? :dunno:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sears hardware and Ace Hardware sell them too. I just went and got some GM 's out of a yard much cheaper and work better. Im really curious to see what that foam does next to the heat from the turbo?
thats what the turbo shield is for :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts