Registered
13,053 Posts
don't tell me you are just goin 1/8th mile :dunno:

OR did ya already do it ??

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Track

The track did not allow 1/4 " due to drainage issues.
So what was the out come? Or is it top secret:dunno:

·
ASSIMILATING HUMANS
98 Posts
oUr lOnG rAnGE aUDiO sCanNeRs pIckeD uP gruMpY sAyInG wOuldA coUldA shoUldA. eND oF tRaNsmisSiOn.

·
ASSIMILATING HUMANS
98 Posts

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Norbs I have a Compression Tester here if you need one.
I have everything except the actual wheel to degree cams if you can make the wheel??

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
One of the guys running made 103mph at the 8th (so I was told) with 20 pounds of boost on pump gas and alky. Just a idea of where the car should sit with a good sixty foot on slicks (1.48 to 1.50). I ran [email protected] back in 94 with 102mph in the 8th............. That's mid 10's if you can launch that car right. Your on the right path.

·
Registered
83 Posts
As soon as I have some time I will post the Videos. Pretty Impressive Burnouts and still had traction issues on the 60 ft times. Track prep was real garbage. And always sometimes we have gremlins in the car that don't want to go away. ugggggghh. All in all it was a fun day . Nothing better to have turbo 6 cars representing. Mike you topped it off the best to end the year with your great Turbo 6 performance.
Oh I forgot the car that went 103 mph at the 8th was on street drag radial. Not bad on just 94 octane pump gas.

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
were all the Buicks stage 2 cars ?? :dunno:

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Norbs I have a Compression Tester here if you need one.
I have everything except the actual wheel to degree cams if you can make the wheel??
Thanks for the offer David, Between Fred, Paul and Bill they should have enough tools to sort out the issues. I have all my stuff sorted out I just need to put it together before I need a cane get around with...

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
LOL>>> Nice one Tim, anyway.. I did that because I was holding camera and not sure if it was easy to see or not...

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts

·
Neigbours r sleeping?
486 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts