Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
Why, why, why would you want to buy those? The absolute smallest injector anyone should upgrade to are the MSD 50#'s. While the 009's will deliver more fuel than the stockers, their drivability, spool and gas mileage aren't great. Matter of fact, they suck.

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
yep move up to the 50's...I have 009's now and they were the upgrade "back in the day" am going to move up to the 50's or 60's

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Don't forget whichever injector you go with you'll need the chip to match ! Check out TurboTweak's site. I just ordered the 60s from Racetronix and the chip from TT. :D

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Why, why, why would you want to buy those?
Because they are cheaper. By about $20 per injector. It might be nice to have to best and biggest and most expensive of everything- but if it's more than you need, it's a waste. The 009s are good into the 12s, might be high 11s on a really light car. If you don't want any more power than that, why spend the extra money on injectors?

·
Registered
445 Posts
009's have been high 10's @120 plus. Sure there's better, but when cut by the likes of Eric marshall or Bob Baily there's nothing wrong with them. :6:

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
Orlando_87GN said:
Why, why, why would you want to buy those? The absolute smallest injector anyone should upgrade to are the MSD 50#'s. While the 009's will deliver more fuel than the stockers, their drivability, spool and gas mileage aren't great. Matter of fact, they suck.
I agree.

Spend once instead of twice (not to mention the cost of multiple chips).

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
009's suck ... why put yourself threw the misery :rolleyes: :rant:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts