Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:headbang: i have a fresh set of 009 42.5 injectors...with a red armstrong 93 chip and a jay carter 107 chip.all low milage items..3000 miles maybe.and running my car great right now... am pulling them next weekend.offer?i would like to get 225 with the chips.shipped free or local delivery... i am in mass.new england area.the converter is pretty much the same milage.new looking stockish style lock up... 1800-2000.i dont have the spec sheet tho.not a very loose converter.but i would like around 100 for that.can give a pic of the converter,the injectors... i can send a pic of my motor... lol..
thanks in advance... :cheers:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any one? offers?it is going to be collecting dust pretty quickly....lol
my personal e mail is [email protected] if you have any questions.
i also have an atr 2.5 inch stainless d pipe with dump and ported turbo elbow..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
offer? really,they will be collecting dust after this weekend... if you can use them...they are around 350 new...150?do you have a chip to run them with?if you want i will throw in the 93 chip for 160 shipped to your door....just to keep them in use...offer?

·
Registered
3 Posts
did you sell the injectors and chips?my email is [email protected]

2blue87s said:
offer? really,they will be collecting dust after this weekend... if you can use them...they are around 350 new...150?do you have a chip to run them with?if you want i will throw in the 93 chip for 160 shipped to your door....just to keep them in use...offer?
HI DID YOU SELL THE INJECTORS?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts