Turtle Wax ICE is awesome! - TurboBuicks.com

TurboBuicks.com  
Go Back   TurboBuicks.com > Miscellaneous > The Waiting Room

TurboBuicks.com is the premier Buick Regal Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2006, 06:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Save me from myself!

Send a message via AIM to bishir
Turtle Wax ICE is awesome!

Go to http://www.turtlewax.com/ to see the product.

Anyways, I used it tonight as I was looking for a new wax to try. When it claimed you could put on on ANYTHING including black plastic trim I was interested. Anyways, I used it on my 03 Harley Davidson F-150 tonight and it's loaded with black trim. I coated everything! The trim looks great and now has a nice black luster to it instead of the faded greyish color. The wax is synthetic so the say you can put it on in direct sunlight too. I wasn't brave enough to try that, but I assume it would be ok. Included was a microfiber towel to buff with and a sponge like applicator pad. The bottle has one of those new type squeeze nozzles like bottles of new ketchup have now. I love those!

Anyways, I can't ever wax my car w/o getting wax on the trim. Especially those black strips on the bumper! Give it a try!

bishir is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2006, 06:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Full Head Of Hair!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Gnat352
I'll have to pick up a bottle, I usually use Maguires, that stuff is great as well

JCC RACING MEMBER #1951

87 "T"

PT54,,60# injectors/TT Alky Chip,,ADJ FPR,,ADJ Wastegate,,,RJC Boost Controller,,Razor Alky,,3" SE Turbo DP,,Cotton Performance 3" Dual Exhaust,,5 angle valvjob/bowl work,,340 hotwired,,F-Body Radiator,,Casper's Dual Fans,,ATR Bar,,Comp 980's,,Powerlogger,,ScanMaster 2.1,,RJC Power Plate,,UMi Lowers,,Bilstiens in all corners,,New Springs,,23 ROW SLIC,,ART CARR 9.5 NLU Converter,,DYNOTECH HI-PRO TRANS, Nitto's....thats it for now......

11.90 @110mph with 21PSI on pump and alky...
1.61 60ft on Nitto's...
Gnat352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 06:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
I want a Z06

Send a message via AIM to TTA89 Send a message via MSN to TTA89 Send a message via Yahoo to TTA89
Talking

Old 03-04-2006, 07:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Save me from myself!

I'll take a pic or two tomorrow as I still have the rims to clean. Gnat, if you buy it post up and let me know how you liked it.

Old 03-05-2006, 09:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Save me from myself!

Here are some pics. Notice under the windows of the truck is all black plastic. I coated that with the wax as well as the rest of the black trim.
Attached Thumbnails
Turtle Wax ICE is awesome!-dsc01561.jpg   Turtle Wax ICE is awesome!-dsc01564.jpg   Turtle Wax ICE is awesome!-dsc01562.jpg  

Old 03-06-2006, 08:06 AM   #6 (permalink)

I saw this wax and almost bought it at Autozone yesterday. Now I'll give it a try. Thanks!
FlyinGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 10:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Save me from myself!

Don't be afraid to put it on the big black plastic strip on the bumper. It will shine it up great. You could probably do the bezels, grill, and everything really. Post up your results!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement