Thought you guys might enjoy this... - TurboBuicks.com

TurboBuicks.com  
Go Back   TurboBuicks.com > Miscellaneous > The Waiting Room

TurboBuicks.com is the premier Buick Regal Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2005, 01:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Thought you guys might enjoy this...

Posted this on 'another' board today, as a reply to a topic.. sat there and typed the whole damn thing out... I figuered cool story, probably will never tell it again,..since it took me awhile to type it out. So,.. here it is.

True story,..

From my best friend and my brother I have never gotten any statement other then "shes looks ok, not attractive to me, just ok"..when inquiring wether they think the chick I am seeing is hot or not. I will openly addmin, that besides a couple, the girls I have dated might not be too high up on the scale with society.

Anyway back to the story. My best friend had been gone for about 6 months living a state away. Durring that time I had hooked up with this extremly hot Chinese chick,.. 25 years old.. beautiful long hair.. her legs started at her neck... always ALWAYS had guys checken her out, she was hot by pretty much anyones standards. Well, my friend had contacted me, informing me, that he was comming back. So I told him I want him to meet my new girlfriend..(shirley).. he was down for it. He came into town and gave me a ring asking me to pick him up, so we could go out and get some drinkings and party light for the night. I told him that I was going to be bring Shirley along with us... "No problem" he says.
On my way to pick him up, I give my girlfriend a ring... this is what I tell her.."hey when I get to your house, pretend like you are your sister (she really didn't have a sister)..(and I forget what we named the imaginary sister), ....and say that you want to go with us if that is ok.. and that shirley headed out to grab some coffee and we need to pick her up at the coffee shop." My girl friends asks why... so I told her, that my friend would never compliment me on the charm bracelet...err chick I am with.
All goes well, I pick up my friend and head on over to my girls place. When we get there she is still getting ready.. had a towel rapped around her.. sexy as can be.. she then goes on to explain that we have to pick up (her, shirley) at the coffee shop... I introduce my friend to the girlfriend by telling him, "oh this is shirleys sister"... he was nice and polit and introduces himself.
Soon as she leaves the room and closes the restroom door to dry off... before we even can sit down,.. the words came spilling out of his mouth.. "oh my god dood, her sister is f*cken hot!...holy sh!t".. so I played along with it.. "yeah i know man, shirley is sooo hot also.. but I have a hard when I am around her sister"... my friend goes on talken about her for a couple minutes...when she enters the room again this time fully clothed and hair in the towel rapped up. (BTW what the hell is with women never being ready on time? I mean I understand it takes longer to get ready then it does for men, but all that means, is start earlyer)....(sorry). Anyway, my girlfriend starts flirting with my friend somewhat, not really alot but enough, to drive him nuts... and she has to finally break it to him.

Corse to this day, he swears he knew right from the start... but I think I caught that ba$tard.

p.s., that relationship didn't last very long.. but man was the sex hot!!
XxPurpleHazexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2005, 01:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Full Head Of Hair!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Gnat352
, amazing story, u lucky ba$tard

JCC RACING MEMBER #1951

87 "T"

PT54,,60# injectors/TT Alky Chip,,ADJ FPR,,ADJ Wastegate,,,RJC Boost Controller,,Razor Alky,,3" SE Turbo DP,,Cotton Performance 3" Dual Exhaust,,5 angle valvjob/bowl work,,340 hotwired,,F-Body Radiator,,Casper's Dual Fans,,ATR Bar,,Comp 980's,,Powerlogger,,ScanMaster 2.1,,RJC Power Plate,,UMi Lowers,,Bilstiens in all corners,,New Springs,,23 ROW SLIC,,ART CARR 9.5 NLU Converter,,DYNOTECH HI-PRO TRANS, Nitto's....thats it for now......

11.90 @110mph with 21PSI on pump and alky...
1.61 60ft on Nitto's...
Gnat352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 01:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

Of corse that was a little over a year ago... now my friend from time to time denies he thought she was hot.. untill I remind him of what happened that fateful night.

BTW..FYI to all single guys here. If you by chance hook with with a awsome beauty... and the sex is hotter then all hell... do not be bothered by little crap. I ended up breaking up with her, because of her pot habit.. made her somewhat stupid and I don't like pot heads.. thats all the types of people she associated with. ;| I miss the sex.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:05 PM   #4 (permalink)

lets see if I can do this right.. here is a pic. .of her and me.

Old 05-11-2005, 05:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Save me from myself!

Send a message via AIM to bishir
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxPurpleHazexX
lets see if I can do this right.. here is a pic. .of her and me.

@#[email protected]#$ Who wants a pic with you in it! More of the China woman

bishir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 06:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

sadly enough, she never went for the 'home movies'.. thats the only pic of her I have. She was a freak, so I never figuered out why, the home movie deal..she didn't want to try.
Old 05-11-2005, 07:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
It's me, really

From now on tell 'em you're John Malkovich's son. They'll do anything you want then.
Attached Thumbnails
Thought you guys might enjoy this...-johnmalkovich.jpg  
JohnLarkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 07:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

Why'd she dump you, you're such a handsome man?

87 GN T-Top
87 GN Astroroof w/Digital Dash
86 GN Astroroof w/Digital Dash
80 Regal Turbo T-top
90 P/U
12 Colorado 4x4
Gothmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 11:03 PM   #9 (permalink)

hey now.. thats a shitty pic.. and I was the one that broke it off... she was a pot head, all her friends were also. I was (past tense) a pot head, so I know first hand what it does to you. Thats why I didnt like the idea of her being a toker...pot was the most important thing to her.. (I was second).lol.

Anyway like I said thats a crappy pic heres a pic of me before the other jokes roll in..

Old 05-12-2005, 06:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dont visit foreign SITES

WOW you're John Malkovich's son?

oh thats why you are wearing a disguise in that pic.....
Old 05-12-2005, 06:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Save me from myself!

Send a message via AIM to bishir
LOL, we ask for more pics of the china woman and you give us another of yourself in a disguise! LOL!

bishir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 07:11 PM   #12 (permalink)

I'm just giving you $hit.

Just remember, Drugs are bad, m'kay

87 GN T-Top
87 GN Astroroof w/Digital Dash
86 GN Astroroof w/Digital Dash
80 Regal Turbo T-top
90 P/U
12 Colorado 4x4
Gothmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 09:59 PM   #13 (permalink)

saw it on stangnet while lurking
VADER* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement