|rastaz's 1987 Buick Grand National|
|I purchased my GN in 1994. It was one of 1,695 made in 1987 with the Z49 Canadian Export Option.
The car has a strange mix of options...
-No Cruise Control
-Deluxe trunk kit
-AM/FM equalizer radio/cassette
The car runs mid 11's on dots and is more streetable than when it was stock. I have done all the work on it, including building the motor, transmission, brakes, suspension, etc....
-.020 109 block, JE Pistons, mildly ported heads, 212/212 cam
- TE-44 .63 A/R Turbo, MSD 50's, XP plus fuel pump
- 9 inch K&N (in the engine compartment where it belongs)
- Stock headers, Houston 3inch Downpipe w/dump
- Stock ported throttle body, plenum, and intake with RJC power plate
- Stock MAF, Stock ECM, 22 row Thunder Fab intercooler
- 9/11 2800 stall lockup convertor
- BRF trans modified to dual feed the directs, CK billet drum and parts
- Stock posi, Stock axles, Stock swaybars, Stock UCAs
- Only rear suspension mods are airbags and Comp Eng LCA's
- Tuning via Scanmaster 2.0 and OTC 4000E
- Hooker 2.5 inch exhaust w/Aerochambers
- NO fiberglass
Best pass has been 11.20 @ 119.23 with a 1.54 60ft on C16, 26x10 slicks and 28lbs of boost.
|Powered by: vBGarage by magnus, trigunflame|
|wheelin||Dam Rob didn't know you could get air on those front wheels, looks nice!||12-19-2005|
|arkansasfiddler||the launch, the launch......very impressive||01-12-2006|