|07-12-2011, 02:27 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2003
Turbobuicks.com Ride of the Month Rules
1) All Buick models compete against each other.
2) If you have won in the past 3 months you are not eligible (e.g. if you won for the month of April the next month you could enter would be August)
3) No "photoshopping" of photos in a manner that manipulates the look of the car. White balance and other tasteful color edits are allowed. Changing the color of the vehicle or accessories is NOT allowed. HDR and other such effects, presets or filters are allowed but frowned upon. Anyone that is thought to have violated this rule will be given a very short period of time (hours) to provide unaltered photos. If the Admin team feels that anyone has violated this rule they will be disqualified from any future contests if they are found to have used altered photos.
4) You may only enter your own personal car. Company built show cars are not allowed.
5) Each entry is allowed a maximum of 3 photos. You are not allowed to change your photos once you enter. To enter add your photos to a post in the contest thread and they will be moved by a moderator into the main contest post (the thread originating post). Photos will be added to the post in the order of entry.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|TurboBuicks.com is RockAuto.com's forum of the month!||Orlando_87GN||The Waiting Room||12||06-07-2008 10:04 AM|
|2006 GSCA TSO Race Rules Finally Posted, Here We Go Again!||TurboDiverArt||The Waiting Room||39||01-23-2006 11:36 AM|
|Tarantino Speechless After Bristol Ride||IfYaGot3Yards||The Waiting Room||0||08-28-2005 12:06 PM|
|The gsca nats administration aka ron explains the Nick situation||Buicksx2||The Waiting Room||78||08-19-2005 03:39 PM|
|More News on TurboBuicks.com!!!||Orlando_87GN||The Waiting Room||23||02-06-2004 09:37 AM|