Buicks @ Bates 2016 - June 5th - San Diego, CA - TurboBuicks.com

TurboBuicks.com  
Go Back   TurboBuicks.com > Miscellaneous > Turbo Buicks Events Center

TurboBuicks.com is the premier Buick Regal Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2016, 08:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
I changed my brake fluid!

Buicks @ Bates 2016 - June 5th - San Diego, CA

Itís that time again!

Just over 30 days to go until the 2016 [email protected] gathering in San Diego on June 5th!

Come join the largest gathering of Turbo and Classic Buick's this side of the Mississippi. Once again there will be fun for all ages, including the return of the Jump House, coloring contest, and other kid friendly activities.

Mike and I have been beating the bushes(and vendorsÖ) to boost the raffle loot inventory and make good on our commitment to grow this event more each year. As always, every attendee driving a Buick powered vehicle will receive free event T-shirt. Shirts will be handed out at the entry point to drivers and to other attendees after lunch if stock permits.

The vendor commitments are shaping up to be just as epic as last yearís with some new onsite vendors making their mark on our community with new products as well.

Stay tuned for more info as we close in on yet another South Western Buick event.

Check out [email protected] and http://facebook.com/buicksatbates for additional information including directions, hotel information, and venue rules & amenities.

Drive safe and we'll see everyone there!

Eric and Mike
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails
Buicks @ Bates 2016 - June 5th - San Diego, CA-buicks-bates-16-final.jpg  

1987 GN (36K Stocker - FP/HW Kit, TurboTweak Streeter, Comp 980's, Hi-Flo factory Cat!)
1966 Skylark GS (401 Nailhead - 2spd Auto, Bench Seat, CA Blackies)
1964 Skylark GST (87 GN Engine & Trans - 2 door, column shift, CA Blackies - V6 Turbo Project!)

It's a Small World, but I wouldn't want to hit it at Terminal !!!!! JUMP!
slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2016, 08:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
I changed my brake fluid!

1987 GN (36K Stocker - FP/HW Kit, TurboTweak Streeter, Comp 980's, Hi-Flo factory Cat!)
1966 Skylark GS (401 Nailhead - 2spd Auto, Bench Seat, CA Blackies)
1964 Skylark GST (87 GN Engine & Trans - 2 door, column shift, CA Blackies - V6 Turbo Project!)

It's a Small World, but I wouldn't want to hit it at Terminal !!!!! JUMP!
slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement