fresh Buick AOD for sale with pics,save 1/2 off,true bolt in - TurboBuicks.com

TurboBuicks.com  
Go Back   TurboBuicks.com > Technical Forums > The Transmission Section

TurboBuicks.com is the premier Buick Regal Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2008, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

fresh Buick AOD for sale with pics,save 1/2 off,true bolt in

Ive got a CK Performance Buick AOD trans for sale.Trans is full manual reverse pattern with transbrake.Includes 3800 PTC 10" billet convertor,lokar fill tube,and custom tubular x member.Bellhousing is SFI approved.

I paid around $3500 for this,$1000 for the PTC convertor,had the x member made,and bought a Lokar filler tube and B&M shifter.....Has been gone thru and given a clean bill of health by my local trans builder who had to do it at work(have $500 reciept)

Price is $2500 plus shipping.Dennys Nitrous Ready 1350 DS is $450 extra,I paid around $800 for this with the upgraded yokes.

Save a ton of money and not have to fab up anything,bolt in your car and go!

Anymore pics you need,let me know.

broke1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2008, 06:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

hey, i might sound like a wanna be, but will that fit in a gn?
cntrfldr4202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 07:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Older than dirt

Send a message via AIM to Old Buzzard
Lightbulb Maybe..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntrfldr4202 View Post
hey, i might sound like a wanna be, but will that fit in a gn?
read the ad??
706-342-3152
USAF vet. 1960-1966
86 GN.. Gone, but not forgotten
Replaced w/ 87 Turbo T, and 86T/LS
55 Chevy/LQ9 tyr fryer Gone, but missed.
86 T Type/turbo LS...Under construction.
Old Buzzard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2008, 12:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

I have two questions because I was thinking about this awhile ago.
1) Why are you selling?????
2) What would be the approx. cost to have it put back to auto shifting. Would the trans still be as strong in an auto shifting setup.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:59 PM   #5 (permalink)

I was hallucinating about this set up to.. How long did it last ??? why was it "gone threw" ?? what did ya run for times ??

RX 7 ... Dual nozzle Alky is IN !! 27#s is a hell of a ride

92 Olds barge wagon .. Buick powered of course with Julio's Alkycontrol !! Billet 200R4 coming soon

Melissa's STREET GN with a dash of alky from ALKYCONTROL 9.94 @ 138.17. New junk coming soon

People swaping insults and other wise-ass remarks on the internet are like two dogs barking at each other thru a fence.
They usually start waging their tails when they come to an open gate.

86/87 GN and 89 TTA .. lots of parts !! Stuff has to go !!! email [email protected]
Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:16 PM   #6 (permalink)

Im selling because im putting a th350 in my car and it will not be street driven so I have no need for OD.

Youd have to check with a reputable trans builder to get prices on coverting to auto shift,shouldnt be expensive at all and you can sell the tbrake VB for a pretty penny....

Why was it gone thru?Didnt have reverse WHEN I BOUGHT IT,brand new.So youll be getting a BETTER trans than what CK charges $1000's more for....Also a bad ass PTC convertor.

Times?Im just a wannabe who wouldnt know a fast car if it hit me doing 300mph so I cant elaborate on that Grumpy
broke1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Brisbon 87 GN

Send a message via AIM to Brisbon
Quote:
Originally Posted by broke1 View Post
Im selling because im putting a th350 in my car and it will not be street driven so I have no need for OD.

Youd have to check with a reputable trans builder to get prices on coverting to auto shift,shouldnt be expensive at all and you can sell the tbrake VB for a pretty penny....

Why was it gone thru?Didnt have reverse WHEN I BOUGHT IT,brand new.So youll be getting a BETTER trans than what CK charges $1000's more for....Also a bad ass PTC convertor.

Times?Im just a wannabe who wouldnt know a fast car if it hit me doing 300mph so I cant elaborate on that Grumpy
Yeah. My stage 2 CK performance AOD didnt come with a speedometer gear or recieving gear or even the correct tailshaft housing (I paid him $4500 and i was told it would all work right). My 2004r stage 2 CK trans came in the crate with a broken off speedo gear retainer which was part of the case which I found in the oil pan. My car has been on jackstands for 5 months now waiting for a f'in speedo setup so I can get the damn car inspected not to mention I've been paying insurance for nothing cause I paid up front. I've never been more upset with a vendor in my life I own a large 8 stall semi-truck repair garage and I've never treated my customers like he has. Every friday I would call and I would get the same "I'll work on it this weekend and youll get it monday." mind you this went on for 5 months! whats wrong with this picture?

Sorry if I jacked the thread, Its a strong tranny I wish I bought his since he had it taken apart by another tech and checked for CK's missing parts.
87 GN with Patriot performance 383ci 500HP crate engine, Ford AOD transmission built for 900hp/ transbrake/overdrive w/ 3500k billet NLU converter and B&M quicksilver ratchet shifter, body off resto with all poly bushings, spohn tube suspension, airbags, hotchics springs, bilstein shocks.

Last edited by Brisbon; 06-06-2008 at 11:41 PM.
Brisbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 06:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
WFO Racing

Send a message via AIM to PaCemkr86
looks nice..

My Turbo Buick
PaCemkr86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement