1987 Buick Regal Turbo/Rare Limited Pkg. - TurboBuicks.com

TurboBuicks.com  
Go Back   TurboBuicks.com > Cars For Sale > Northern United States

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2006, 01:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCA

1987 Buick Regal Turbo/Rare Limited Pkg.

This 1987 Buick Regal Turbo has the rare Limited Package plus extra option with only 77,xxx miles. The car is in great condition and has been well cared for. It has the original and very presentable burgundy paint, showing only minor wear. It has all original Turbo Limited badges which includes the 3.8 SFI Turbo badges on the hood and rear deck lid, "T" badges on the front quarters, front air grabber, and cornering lamps. Check out the beautiful limited package interior and luxury gray pillow-top velour with split bench seat, headrests, fold down arm rest, and deluxe carpeting. There is an electric sunroof, power steering, brakes, locks, power antenna, cruise control, R-134 air conditioning, digital dash, rear defroster, and dual side mirrors. The stereo is awesome with surround concert sound. The engine compartment is nicely detailed. This car has Buick rally wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A, raised white lettered tires. It has factory posi-traction and dual exhaust. The car is located in Baldwin, WI, 40 miles East of Minneapolis, MN. Price is $11,900. If you have any questions, please call me (Dave) at 612.987.1878. I do have additional photos that I can email.
Attached Thumbnails
1987-buick-regal-turbo-rare-limited-pkg-main.jpg   1987-buick-regal-turbo-rare-limited-pkg-back.jpg   1987-buick-regal-turbo-rare-limited-pkg-sideview0002.jpg   1987-buick-regal-turbo-rare-limited-pkg-left-side.jpg   1987-buick-regal-turbo-rare-limited-pkg-front0003.jpg  

1987-buick-regal-turbo-rare-limited-pkg-front0002.jpg   1987-buick-regal-turbo-rare-limited-pkg-inside0004.jpg  

Last edited by MCA; 06-16-2006 at 04:05 PM.
MCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 01:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
firebird_1252
I'm the Best!

any mods? price? location?
04 SC/MCSS 14.89 gone
"But the day may come when you've got something to lose,
and just when you think you're done paying dues
And you say to yourself, dear God what Have I done?
And hope its not too late 'cause tomorrow may never come.
"
Quote:
Originally Posted by robk46 View Post
These cars can really stress you out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBO E38 View Post
GO HOLD DOWN YOUR LICENSE PLATE < UNSCREW YOUR GAS CAP, AND FRIG YOUR OWN GRAND NATIONAL UP THE A$$, YOU PIECE OF DOG$HIT
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
firebird_1252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 04:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCA

After-market air-grabber with K&N air filter and appears to be some sort of performance chip, can send photos. The price is $11,900. The car is located in Baldwin, WI, 40 miles East of Minneapolis, MN.
Old 06-16-2006, 11:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
PhillyTurboSix
Director & PA rep. MAGNA

Send a message via AIM to PhillyTurboSix Send a message via MSN to PhillyTurboSix
very nice! pics are tiny.. e-mail me some bigger pics! I wish it was a moon roof car!
89 Turbo Trans AM #396 w/ 30K on it. T-tops leather. Featured in Hemmings Muscle Machines. Feb. 06 issue #29 & High Performance Pontiac August 2012
2009 GMC Sierra SLE 2500HD 6.0L 6L90E Graystone metallic to haul it all around!

BPG Board Of Directors Member #2050
http://www.buickperformancegroup.com/

GSCA #5314

Club Director & Pennsylvania State Representative for MAGNA
Join Today!
http://www.magnabuick.com/

TTA owners sign in..
http://www.turbotransam.com

Have turbo Buick problems? Want your engine bay to look sexy? Click here and e-mail Jim or Ed today!
PhillyTurboSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 07:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
Grumpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyTurboSix
I wish it was a moon roof car!

ummm Jim here put on my glasses ok Dan keep repeating ..no more cars ..no more cars ..no more cars sure is nice

RX 7 ... Dual nozzle Alky is IN !! 27#s is a hell of a ride

92 Olds barge wagon .. Buick powered of course with Julio's Alkycontrol !! Billet 200R4 coming soon

Melissa's STREET GN with a dash of alky from ALKYCONTROL 9.94 @ 138.17. New junk coming soon

People swaping insults and other wise-ass remarks on the internet are like two dogs barking at each other thru a fence.
They usually start waging their tails when they come to an open gate.

86/87 GN and 89 TTA .. lots of parts !! Stuff has to go !!! email ttastage2@yahoo.com
Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 09:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
MCA

Hi Jim, It is a moon roof car. What is your email address, I can send you larger pictures. Thanks!
Old 06-17-2006, 12:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Grumpy

NICE car .. have any other shots of the engine and interior ?? send them to me ttastage2@yahoo.com

RX 7 ... Dual nozzle Alky is IN !! 27#s is a hell of a ride

92 Olds barge wagon .. Buick powered of course with Julio's Alkycontrol !! Billet 200R4 coming soon

Melissa's STREET GN with a dash of alky from ALKYCONTROL 9.94 @ 138.17. New junk coming soon

People swaping insults and other wise-ass remarks on the internet are like two dogs barking at each other thru a fence.
They usually start waging their tails when they come to an open gate.

86/87 GN and 89 TTA .. lots of parts !! Stuff has to go !!! email ttastage2@yahoo.com
Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 01:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCA

Hi Dan,

I will email photos to you on Monday. Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement